Monday, November 8, 2010

New Beginnings

Hi everybody. Welcome to my blog.

Several million blogs on the net and here is my first. My aim with this blog is firstly to motivate myself. Changing or improving myself in every erea of my life. I honestly believe that only by changing myself will my influence over others be more positive. Secondly, this being a learning curve, I will be passing on any knowledge to my family and friends. Stressing the point to put knowledge into action.

Thirdly, I hope to influence you dear reader, to make some changes as well. I will report on my transformation at least once a week, with a monthly review. I sincerely hope to here from you. Learning from you, sharing information and motivating each other. Lets be honost. This will probaly not be a walk in the park, at least in the beginning. There is some serious hard work to be done. I have my whole life always tried for the quickest and easiest way. Turning 37 in January 2011 I've come to realise that I have been wasting precious time, money and energy.

No, the only way is the right way. And yes there is more than one way to skin a cat. But, we have to start somewhere and see it through. Adapting our strategy as we experience and learn more. We all want results. We want them as quickly as possible. We have to follow the process though! I know for a fact that things become easier as we go along. And before we know it it becomes 2nd nature.

So whats the difference now, you ask? Why havent I done this before susccessfully? As I've said. I've always tried the quickest and easiest way. Not being a bad thing in itself. It becomes dangerous when you never commit, never follow through, always searching for the newest, the best approach. It becomes very dangerous, because you do not make progress, you do not fullfill your goals and your dreams. You are left empty with low confidence and most likely you will be moving backwards instead of going forward.

Being unhappy is not living. Make no mistake, I have had many blessings from God, I have had good days, I still do. But, I am not happy. I love my family, I feel good about the fact that since I can remeber I wanted to better myself. It shows that I want to. But, I have used the wrong strategy. I believe there is alot more to life. More love, more happiness, more freedom, more abundance...

So those who feel inspired to make some changes, lets do it! Lets do it the right way! And before we know it, we will be doing new things, experiencing new things and we will be happy. Why? Because God wants us to be happy! He wants us to be in control of our lives. Not Putting Him out of the picture of course, but relying on Him for direction, strength, wisdom and happiness.

God bless and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment